Friday, November 2, 2012

Goodies To Share

So I decided to go to Joann's today to see if there was anything new and to my great surprise they had so much new in the scrapbook area, I was so happy I could scream and shout. Well I didn't shout out loud but I did excitedly so inside my head. Here's what I found I'm sooooo done with shopping for a while:

Theses are regularly $3.99 but they were on sale @ Joann's. It's Basic Grey Fact and Fiction line. I love it, must be exclusive to J's because I can't find online or any other store. My weakness is stickers and paper pads. I couldn't help myself. Plus I saved an extra 25% off everything


I had to get the stickers and the die cuts


I loved both of the 6/6 They have the 12/12 for $8.99, I may get them...


The chipboard, I'm sure I can find great uses for them!


I loooove punches and this was $29.99 (how dare they) but I had half off so I got it. Believe me I perused the aisle many times trying to decide if it was worth the price!

Update More recon work:


The Fiction pad was $8.99 & the Shine on pad was $7.49 both 12/12


The Stickers were $2.39 and the Fact 12/12 pad $8.99


The flags were $1.99, the flowers on the left were $2.39 and the ones on the right $1.99

4 XXXXL $24.99 but snagged for half off






3 comments:

  1. Nice haul, Mia! I'll have to check out my J's. I found some MME 6x6 pads at Michael's today, and I DID scream out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan of BG, but I need to check them out though to see what is new! I also found and bought some MME from Michael's...I was so surprised they had new papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I saw online that J's would be getting the new BG lines. Have fun with your new goodies! :-)

    ReplyDelete