Saturday, November 3, 2012

Saturday Sunshine...

Hey everybody and happy Saturday. It's a cool 40 something degrees here in Milwaukee, crisp but the sun is shining. Today I took the children to the dentist...Gabby hated it, as expected but Farrah loved it. I will never understand how anyone can love the dentist so much and be sooo excited.

So I have this unofficial goal to complete 1 layout a day for November. So far I have completed 2. I hope to get one done today, who knows. But this one is from last night:


These pictures were taken in March Farrah loves to take pictures, I got her a Kodak digital camera back in March. She had it for a few weeks then suddenly it went missing. She said she took it to school and got lost. I was very angry. Well a few weeks ago I found it. I was in the wrong because I hid it somewhere and found it while cleaning. 

The base ppr is SEI (Marigold Dreams). I made the banner using my Cuttlebug and American Crafts Soho Garden. Right under it I used another sheet from Soho Garden and punched the bottom with Fiskar's Scalloped Sentiment boarder punch. I used an edge distresser on the edges of the ppr behind the larger photo. I used an EK Success Swiss Cheese punch to make the confetti. I splattered Party Streamer paint by Martha Stewart and Bahama Blue mist by Tattered Angels. The letters are Bittersweet chipboard by Basic Grey. 

2 comments: