Monday, November 5, 2012

Just Dandy

Just wanted to drop a quick post for a new layout that I completed today. DST has me all mixed up. According to my body it's supposed to be 12:12, not 11:12 pm. This layout was completed in no time :

Just Dandy


I got the inspiration for Crate Paper Designer gallery. The layout is by Tammy Gookstetter called Sayonara Silverwood. I completed this for November 2 pic layout challenge over @ Scrapbook.com. I used a mix of Echo Park, Studio Calico and Crate Paper patterned paper. I misted with Ditto ink spray. The butterfly is Martha Stewart Classic Butterfly. The chipboard, postage sticker, round chipboard sticker and dots are new Basic Grey Fact and Fiction line. You can find it @ Joann's. The foam letter stickers are Rainboots by Thickers. 



4 comments:

  1. You inspire me daily to get off me duff and scrap the pile of photos staring at me ! I love this page girlie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you. I'm starting to get more inspiration from books and blogs. I'm glad I could be an ispiration for you.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the blog comment about my daughter.

    This LO is beautiful! Love the cluster at the top.

    ReplyDelete