Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sometimes I Get A Good Feelin'

Hello and good evening. Tomorrow is Friday and yes I am so happy because the weekend draws near. Currently I am watching Stanley Kuberick's The Shining, which I believe is a good psychological thriller. But enough about the movie I want to share some things with you:

Sometime's I Get A Good Feeling

This song was on the radio the other day and it's stuck in my head so last night I started creating this layout based on the song...I decided to use a compilation of pictures taken during the summer. I really didn't plan on using these 3 on 1 layout but I thought it would fit the title: these kids had good feelings in all the pictures. They were happy, energized and enjoying life!


I got the inspiration from September 2012 Scrapbook Trends. I loved Mandy Koeppen's "Game Time GPA" on pg 90 if you want to see it. I loved the rows of circles but I decided to use a scalloped circle punch (Marvy) instead. I used various scraps of Crate Paper, American Crafts, Basic Grey and Glitz Designs. I made the tag with a large tag stamp and some hot pink ink. The stickers are a mix of Thicker, Authentique and October Afternoon.

You know that feeling you get when you go into a store like Target or WM and you find something totally unexpected? Well I found these gems today in Target: 


Strawberry and Cucumber Thickers, nice!


I love little notebooks, I like to keep track of the products I use on my projects. The pad is Peppermint by Crate Paper. I don't normally buy Christmas themed products but there were a couple of pages I could use for die-cuts. 







3 comments:

  1. I picked up that Crate pad, too! Love that Target is getting some new stuff in.

    Now I have that song stuck in my head, too. Great layout, the scalloped circles are cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa the paper is quite different for me I love pinks and teals and I don't do a lot of Christmas or holiday layouts. Actually I was going to use the regular circle punch but I could not find it! So I used what was near.

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge notebook freak so I get the fascination! and you can use christmas paper for so many other non-christmas things!

    ReplyDelete