Monday, November 26, 2012

Close

Ahhh, Monday, the day has come and gone and it'll be time for me to lay it down in a minute. Work was long, I was irratated, I rushed home as soon as I could. As I attempted to help Farrah with her homework, Gabby kept being a total brat begging for help with her homework and some attention. Then she started to act out and interrupt us...It's rare for her to act like a monster. I don't know whats up with her...

So to keep the sliver of sanity I have left, I created this page, gave Gabby some crayons and assisted her with her homework and tried to keep calm.


Close

Farrah loves to take self portraits...I can't ever take them of myself this well, especially in 1 shot! How does she do it???


The base paper is Basic Gray Shine On from Joann's. It was already distressed so I didn't do much to it. I used pieces from American Crafts Soho Garden and made the butterflies with Paper Shapers Medium Butterfly. The "C" is Making Memories Jigsaw chipboard and I made the punched frame using Basic Gray Whats Up and EK Heart Frame punch. Very simple and quick to assemble. Thanks for looking. 



6 comments:

  1. Too cute, my girls are pros at self-portraits too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I don't like BG papers, but I actually like how you used this. I understand about the babies acting like monsters....I think it is the weather we are having!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I actually saw the pad a few months ago but passed up on it, then it went 50% off and I snagged it.

      Delete
  3. I love the choice of papers,design and
    colors vibrant always your projects!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I know what you mean about not being able to take self-portraits! I am so jealous of the people who can.... HOw do they do it! I take like 20 shots before I can find one that's at least half-way decent!
    Love the way you cluster all your elements together into a nice little "square" design!

    ReplyDelete