Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happiness Doesn't Cost A Thing

Hello out there in blog land the weekend is coming to a close and I'll be back to work tomorrow. This weekend I got a few layouts done, shopped a lil bit and cooked dinner today : Baked chicken with chicken penne seasoning, 6 cheese spaghetti sauce with penne noodles and garlic bread. For desert dark fudge chocolate brownies. Good right? Well how come I' still talking to you and I haven't eaten yet? Truth is I fell asleep watching Misery and now I'm watching The Dark Knight.




This weekend I took the kids out to play and snap some pictures. It took a while for Gabby because she wanted to play and refused to take them @ first. But then she lightened up. Here's one of them both:



Happiness:


No you can't buy happiness and it doesn't cost you a thing. Kids can find joy in almost anything, even things we adults find "blah". To tell the truth, no matter how many toys I buy them, they can be happy with a pack of crayons and a coloring book or even a plain notebook. They can be happy with running around in a circle out in the park. Yes my children, as well as many other children are pretty easy to please. I got the inspiration from Kelly Foster's Happiness Is Free layout. I loved the title and wanted to lift it (title). The base ppr is BG Serendipity, the hearts paper is Amy Tan and the ppr behind the mat is BG Lemonade. The big flower is Recollections, I've had for several months, never opened. The letter stickers are Glitz Designs and the flag is Basic Grey Fact/Fiction. 



2 comments: