Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Super Duper Fantastic

Hello and good evening. I wanted to share with you a layout I created tonight. First off I got the inspiration from Patricia Roebuck's Catching A Butterfly layout found in October's Scrapbook Trends on page 36. I loved the layout, how she arranged her snapshots and the little elements on the page:



Super Duper Fantastic

The base ppr is MME The Sweetest Thing called Wonderful. I used a mix of BG Paper Cottage, SEI Vanilla Fields, Bazzill Dotted Swiss and BG Plumeria. I used Fiskar's Apron Lace, EK Success Circle Border punch and the new EK Flourish Frame punch. It's alot smaller than I expected it but it's pretty cute. I used Tattered Angels Patina and Rosey on the background. 

One Of A Kind


I decided to play off the words on the paper and use it as my title. It feels weird to not create my own title, it looks naked to me. This one is made primarily of scraps except the background paper which was cut down from 12/12. I love banners and pennants. I have a mix of MME Sweetest Thing, SEI Vanilla Fields, Bazzill Dotted Swiss, Amy Tan Sketchbook, BG Soleil and Crate Paper On Trend & Emma's Shop. I used EK Success punches to make the butterfly and merchandise tag, The circles were made with Marvy Uchida flower and scalloped circle punches. 


7 comments:

  1. wow!! colorful layouts!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, no I do not mind...we all inspire each other...that's what it is about!

    Love your style girl. These are both stunning! I just love your use of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I used to be afraid of color, now I just pretty much use whatever LOL. It doesn't matter to me sometimes, I live a disorganized life so it fits.

      Delete
  3. These are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors!!! Thanks for the love on my layout on the Blue Moon blog today!! I appreciate it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came over from your layout on Punky Scraps. You have some beautiful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice layout like the first one where the yellow just let the photo pop out at you. Very nice design of the layouts too.

    ReplyDelete