Friday, November 9, 2012

Focus Please and Smile

Yay, I made it to Friday, as I write this my eyes are getting heavy but it's not quite time to head to sleep. I plan on playing with some goodies tonight. I didn't get the chance to post these 2 last night.


Focus Please!


To me these would be perfect if both kids were actually paying attention at the same time. But at least this shows their character. Gabby's got that smile while Farrah is looking down and serene. The next picture Gabby is attempting to get away and Farrah is looking @ me. I guess I win some and lose some....

I find my scrapping volume is increasing due to the fact that I am scrapping more everyday moments or those others feel aren't significant. I know I don't have to scrap everything but it helps me use all these products and I'm creating memories. I used Maya Road Butterfly mask, Tattered Angels Polka Dot Pink and Teal High Heel and some Shimmerz in Plum Pudding. Then I started layering on my items. I used a mix of Basic Grey, Crate Paper, MME Miss Caroline and Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic. The butterfly is from Martha Stewart called Monarch Butterfly and the stickers are Dear Lizzy.


Start Each Day With A Smile

Doesn't Gabby look so cute? With this I decided to play up to the embellishments already on the page. I threw one some paint for a pop of color. I used Craft Essentials in Pink Blast and Americana in Primary Yellow. The base ppr is MME Miss Caroline, the brads are Basic Grey Olivia. I used the butterfly negative from a Monarch Butterfly punch.




4 comments:

  1. Very cute layout. I am thinking of doing that butterfly thing like in your layout for my mother layout. For her family heritage album. But instead of using the method you use. I might just use some of my color acid free gel pens I forgot I had and draw it out on some white or black cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the white space and clustering in the second layout. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages! Love all the misting, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this one! and again, I love the addition of the layers...SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete