Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Scrappy Goals

Last month I set a goal to complete at least 1 layout a day. Well I met my goal, although some days I did more than one but last month I did 30 layouts so YAY FOR ME!!! I plan on doing the same this month, but I am behind a day so bear with me. I am confident that I will press through; I need to use all these products! My weekend went pretty fast. Can't believe I woke up this morning thinking today was Monday but soon realized it was Sunday and I could sleep in. I tried but Gabby woke up early telling me "it's morning Mommy" so I had to get up. I took her to the park and snapped some pictures. The weather was so nice today, about 58 and sunny. It does not seem like December @ all.
Doesn't she look happy?




Balloon Dance


This balloon was given to us by an employee @ the cell phone place I get service from. Gabby love's balloons and held on for dear life to this one. She danced, pranced and twirled with it firmly tied around her wrist. She looked so free and happy. 
The background ppr is "Hot Air Balloon" from the Everyday Eclectic collection. I really didn't have a purpose for buying it but I love that it coordinates with the theme of the layout. I painted using white acrylic paint. Then I added Martha Stewart Pink Dahlia and the Swiss Mini Dots template. Then I used Mini Hexagons template with Yellow Canary paint. I added the stitching. I'm not good with the Sew Easy tool yet so I take a ruler and a paper piercer and punch. Then I thread with floss. The yellowish letters are "Eric" by Thickers. Got them @ TJ Maxx a few months ago for $1.99. The journal spot is Basic Gray Kioshi. Got them from Tuesday Morning a few months back for $1.99. A the top I used dotted adhesive and some American Crafts Twine. I then added scraps of hearts and butterflies punched shapes. 

Crisp







2 comments:

  1. WOW! A layout a day?!?!?! Crazy!
    I was proud of myself for doing 11 layouts in one month (last month)!
    There is a Challenge like that at SB.com; did you see it?!
    Well Good luck, I hope you meet your goal!

    Love your layouts especially the balloon one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 pages! Wow! I'm so jealous! That is awesome...I only wish I could create that fast or had the time! Your 2 pages are so different but both wonderful..the balloons are so fun and the design on your 2nd page is so attractive to me!

    ReplyDelete