Saturday, December 8, 2012

Procrastinate Much???

I have to admit, I have not purchased a Christmas gift nor have I put up our tree. I am so lazy, I just need to rest then I will think about putting up that tree. The good thing about the tree is that it's pre-lit and I don't have to worry about untangling an endless roll of lights and getting frustrated....

So I have 2 layouts to share with you. I actually worked on 3 layouts together, while 1 was drying I went on to another and then another.

Time To Just Relax...


I used Fiskar's That's Amore punch in 3 sizes, then I used Fiskar's My Funny Valentine punch. I used a mixture of Crate Paper, Basic Grey, Amy Tan and American Crafts scraps to make the hearts. I made the small butterflies with Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch. I free stitched the border around the picture.  I lightly misted with Mint Julep by Studio Calico. 

Laugh, Dream, Live


I did alot of layering here. I used a mixture of Echo Park Life Is Good, Basic Grey Paper Cottage, MME Happy Day and Cashmere Dame. For punching I used EK Success 2 inch & 1 inch scallop punch along with Fiskar's Scallop Sentiment punch. And I also tossed some paint on it.


I have another layout waiting in the wings I will probably complete today. You guys have a great weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. Both layouts are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia, I really enjoy your layouts. They are always bright and fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete