Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Happy Wednesday

In my quest to complete 31 layouts this month, I am happy to say that I have completed 11 so far and I have 2 waiting in the wings to be completed. In other news I wanted a chocolate cake so I bought the mix and frosting only to discover the recipe called for 3 eggs, well I only had 2 and said I would wait until I had another pack and make the cake. Well last night I decided, well it couldn't hurt right? I made the cake anyway, it doesn't taste bad but it could be more solid. Next time I will make sure to have the eggs I need. The kids loved the cake by the way. I love the batter, as most ppl do, second is the frosting! Nothing beats good chocolate frosting!

Here are two layouts that I completed last night, enjoy:

Life Is Lovely:
Gabby with her happy self @ the park a few wks ago. She had so much fun, the weather was nice and the sun was shining so bright. She is really growing up, she didn't even cry when it was time to go. I used 12/12 Crafter's Workshop Cosmic Bubles template along with Tattered Angels in Cosmos. Love the color. The base ppr is DCWV Tres Chic. I layered CP On Trend and then added some stitching. I used a butterfly template and white acrylic paint by Craftsmart and layered a BG Hopscotch rub on top of it. The "fantastic" sticker is EP Today's Studio and "life is lovely" sticker is CP On Trend. Thanks for looking. 


Extreme Bliss:
I remember as a child how much fun it was to pile up some leaves and jump in them and how til this day I still love the sound and feel of chrunchy leaves under my feet as an adult. Those leaves were so pretty, she piled em up and threw them in the air.

I loved the paper and I felt it would not do justice to cut it down to 8.5/11 so I left it whole. I used scraps of Studio Calico, MME and BG Whats Up. I used a rub on from BG Hopscotch over the scalloped circle, the pink flower is Recollections and the buttons are Buttons Galore, love that store. The pink letter stickers are Authentique Petite Type. The "bliss" stickers are Echo Park Today's Story. Thanks for looking. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love both of these. And yes I love the batter and icing too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete