Saturday, December 22, 2012

Taking a bit of a break...

Yep I need a break. I have to clean and organize my stash (while watching Matlock!) Too many boxes around here LOL. Take a look @ the process so far...

Keep in mind, I do have a sketch table however it had been taken over by paper and other items, I finally cleaned it off today, my living room had been such a mess! I didn't take a before picture as I just thought of the idea a few minutes ago to post about it:


Yay I got my table back. You can imagine how it looked before. I will try my best to keep it neat. I was working on layout last night along with a frame I will decorate and give to my mother for Christmas. My niece Lyric had picked some flowers to give to my mother and said she was going to give them to her when they visited in Christmas. She thought they would take away her cancer. Bless her heart.


This is where I did my scrapping on half of the table. Not the best place....


New paper, my CE2 and some wrapped Christmas gifts....







No comments:

Post a Comment