Tuesday, October 30, 2012

So we just made it home from bible study, the kids were absolutely terrible. I must admit I have missed months of bible study and church. The kids and I have suffered because I put Jesus to the side and let myself get wrapped up and got off track. I realize our lives are hell without Him so I'm going back to rededicate myself to Christ. I need it, my kids need it, my family needs it. I can't be running around nuts with them LOL, smile.

On another note I have 2 lovely layouts to share of Gabby @ the park playing. Of course that's what children do @ the park right?

Sweet Lil Lady


I finished this one last night. I used a butterfly cutout from my Slice machine and misted several different mists over it and created the butterfly. So cool. I shall start making my own cardstock templates instead of buying them. The base ppr is Basic Grey (Plumeria in Zig). I also used scraps of Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic, Crate Paper On Trend, MME The Sweetest Thing and Echo Park. I used Upper Crest punch to make the dotted swiss border. The pink stickers are Tiny Type by Cosmo Cricket. The Foam letters are Dear Lizzy Thickers in Serendipity. The brown stickers are Teresa Collins Tell Your Story. The "Lady" stickers are glitter chipboard, they are actually a hot pink color. The yellow letter stickers are Basic Grey Kioshi and the number 2 is Basic Grey Origins. Okay now for the mists...Studio Calico Mint Julep and Boss Lady. Tattered Angels Aquamarine, Shimmerz Sunset Strip, Pop Art Pink. The paint is Martha Stewart in Bubblegum.

Down The Slide


I realized AFTER I completed the Lil Lady layout that it looked alot like this layout. I didn't plan it that way believe me it just happened. I love to have alot of white space and layer borders. I also tend to put things on the left side of the page. The base ppr is Glitz Design Hello Friend in Bokeh. The paper strips are BG Soleil in Surfboards, MME Sweetest Thing in Happiness Cheerful & Hello Wishes. The blue stickers are Dear Lizzy in Parakeet. I used 6/6 Chicken Wire template and Studio Calico mist behind the photo. The glitter heart is part of the Doodlebug Sugar Coated adhesive chipboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment