Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm On A Roll....

Happy Wednesday everyone. I know it's late evening but I wanted to shoot a quick post tonight before I went to bed. Hopefully I can get everything uploaded by 10 pm. It's 9:24 right now. I am sitting in my bed and Gabby is sitting next to me. I told her to go to bed over an hr ago. She is scared to sleep in her own bed...

Ok, so I finished these today, one of each child. They were pretty quick to do, except for the paint drying. By the way, the paint in my "Bliss" layout looks much better wet and not scanned!

Bliss

isn't she a doll. I used the following products:
M. Stewart butterfly border and classic butterfly, embroidery, and heart punch
Teresa Collins Tell Your Story and BG Soleil paper
BG Sweet Threads stickers and brads
Dear Lizzy "Bliss" sticker
Craftsmart paint and some tissue paper

I didn't go too heavy on the paint because of the paper's embellishments. 


She Shines
I used a mix of MME, BG Soleil, Fiskar's and EK Success punches. Too many to name and I'm tired
If you have any questions you can just ask

Thanks and have a good night.



No comments:

Post a Comment