Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Wild Run Free

My children and I have been under the weather for the last few days. I will spare you the dirty details but I attempted to get ready for work yesterday and get the kids ready for school, but I was too sick and had to climb back in the bed. The kids missed school and I missed work. I'm sure Farrah was happy to stay home, she had a stomach ache and Gabby was fine, though she wanted to get dressed. I stayed in bed all day, unable to do much. I tossed and turned all night, and slept maybe 2 hours. I was much better this morning and had to say goodbye to my nice, warm bed. The kids were much better today. I'm usually the last to get sick, it goes from one kid to the next and then me....

But I finished two layouts, one on Sunday night (before I got sick), which hit me like a ton of bricks and unexpectedly  The other I finished today, even though I started on it last weekend. I submitted this to the Use Your Scraps challenge on Scrapbook.com. The base ppr is new but everything else is left over from something. Soon as they hit the park they run, I have to sometimes beg Gabby to stand still and take a picture and Farrah usually doesn't mind.

The banner and flower punch is so cute, It's called Banner Year & Pretty Petals by Fiskar's. I got the chipboard butterfly from Michaels, a whole pack for a buck. The ppr is a mix of Studio Calico, Basic Grey Soleil and Serendipity. The letter stickers are My Lil Shoebox in Rose and chipboard letters are Basic Grey, which I've had for a few years.

I was going to post the other one, however when I scanned it the colors were horrible, so I am going to attempt to take a picture of it tomorrow. You can wait until then right??? Well that is all, I am going to finish watching House on rerun and then maybe Vegas with Dennis Quad and Michael Chicklis.





No comments:

Post a Comment