Monday, July 16, 2012

My First Altered Picture Frame

Yes I have ventured into other craft projects. I picked up this wood frame from Michael's last week. The first thing I did was paint it Spearmint Green. I let it sit for a week because I didn't know what I wanted to do with it. Today I decided to finish it. Not real fancy but I am proud of it. I didn't want to go overboard  I'm not good measuring so I used the glass from the frame as a guideline and glued them down. I also had to make sure that the gaps lined up, I tried to get as best as I could. Happy crafting.




I then added my embellishments, I was so deep in working that I did not take a picture but here are pictures of the next progression. I added punched butterflies, flowers, paper strips, washi tapes and letter stickers. 


Gabby

Farrah and Gabby

Farrah and Gabby

Farrah and Gabby
Me and Gabby






3 comments:

  1. I think it turned out just adorable! Great job!
    becky
    beckyboyer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I love the way you altered this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I just did my first frame a few weeks ago!! It was my second piece of altered art!!

    ReplyDelete