Saturday, July 21, 2012

I love punches and I have gone PUNCH CRAZY(er)

Hello ladies and gents. It's Saturday and it's cloudy and hot. I did some more shopping today and found these new EK Success punches @ J's


Lets start from the lower left. I actually got it @ TJ Maxx today for $3.99, its called "Argyle"
The one right next to it is called "Calligraphy Frame" from Joann's 50% off $8.99 great steal
The next one is "Retro Flower Burst", "Flourish Heart Frame", "Star Burst" and "Heart Frame". All bought with coupons. Finally, I really didn't care for the butterfly linking punch but it was $2.99 @ TJ Maxx so I grabbed it along with the "Flower Burst" punch. You can still find the Argyle, Butterfly and Flower Burst border punches from $15.99-$19.99 @ J's.

I also went to Tuesday Mornings and got some buttons. Yes I love buttons. One pouch has aquas, browns and pinks-my faves. The other one has peaches, aquas, light blues, pinks and other colors. I don't have them in front of me so I'm going strictly off memory. I did not forget the kids though. Farrah and Gabby got a doll and while we were in TJ Maxx Gabby picked up a lady bug shaped back pack. She's holding it right now, I don't think she will put it down soon.

Now the real challenge is actually using these items. Happy crafting.

3 comments:

  1. love seeing great deals and especially sharing your score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loot, you've got me wanted to get dressed and head to the nearest TJ Maxx

    ReplyDelete