Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello, I have some new layouts to share. Hope everyone is well and haven't been touched by the flu. So far my family has been safe.
Kick'n Snow:





Created for January 2 pic Challange. Got a little too close to Gabby and the pictures came out blurry but I loved them. I ended up using the "Ortonish" filter in Picasa because it looked blah. The base ppr is Crate Paper Random , I used DCWV Shimmer Stack and EK Fancy Flight to make a border. I used Crafters Workshop 6/6 Spilled Hearts template and Adirondack paint dabber in Watermelon. The letter stickers are Making Memories Pink Ledger.

 Each Day Is A Gift From God






Pretty In Pink


I created this for January 1 pic layout challange, I also used a Studio Calico sketch. The base ppr is BG Out of Print in Lithograph. I used scraps of Recollections, Bazzill Free Bird & Just The Edge, along with BG Paper Cottage. I used the 6/6 Harlequin Template from The Crafters Workshop and acrylic paint. I took this a few weeks ago of Farrah

Well I must leave you now, happy crafting.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that first page MIa!!! Fantastic work with the stencil- love how the color changes from top to bottom and I really love the color in the photos and how balanced your design is. I also love the triangles print and your bright and minimal design on the third page- fantastic work! Thanks for swinging by my blog and leaving love- I'm sorry I'm not a more regular visitor- one of these days I'll get a regular work schedule and I can go back to reading blogs regularly- it was my favorite thing to do back when I had a little more time. No flu here. MY husband and I finally got our shots- we always make sure Lola has heres but we are constantly trying to get out of ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks those stencils have become my fav!

      Delete
  2. You are crazy-talented! Love all your layouts, but my absolute fav is the first one! Great job w/ the misted circles!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Doreen and you have great talent too. but there are times when i do have "blah" moments.

      Delete