Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello everyone how are you guys doing? Just stopping in to make a quick post about 2 layouts. I have joined a few monthly challenges over @ www.scrapbook.com and it's helping me get my pages done and use up products....

Star:


First off this was alot of work. Gabby was playing alone one day with farrah's bracelets and she made a star, she was so excited. I lifted this from December Scrapbook Trends on pg 39 you will find a layout by Ginny Hughes called Making and List...
I loved her banner of random shapes. I included hearts, stars, buttons, foam shapes, circles, sequins, butterflies and more. I suggest using a strong adhesive and working on a hard surface. The base ppr is October Afternoon Sleeping Bag. I used AC Twine to anchor my diecuts, I used a mix of CP On Trend, MME Bluebell, 5th and Frolic, BG Paper Cottage, Pebbles Seen and Noted, Bazzill Half The Edge, Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic and Lily Bee Buttercup. I used several punches from Fiskars, Recollections, EK Success. Mists used were Tattered Angels Rosey, letter stickers by Glitz Designs Tiffany Blue and tags The Paper Company from Joann's. The buttons are random companies. 

Naughty and Not Nice:




Each Day


I lifted this from Meghann Andrew's He Waits layout in December Scrapbook Trends on pg 97. Everyday Farrah is well, Farrah, she's silly, eccentric, she loves to dress up and sing silly songs. I used Studio Calico Hexagon mask with Martha Stewart paint in Party Streamer. I layered BG Konnichiwa, Lily Bee Head Over Heels, MME Lavender, SEI Vanilla Fields, Crate Paper On Trend and Studio Calico Basic's collection. I used the number paper to emphasize the "days" theme. I used a mix of MME letter and phrase stickers. The glitter chipboard is Making Memories Jigsaw, I used the same mask and misted with Tattered Angels Electric Blue.



4 comments:

  1. Love all of these! All different and love using up product!

    Thank you for the comment. I used one of the My Mind's Eye's dots on top of the pinwheel. Love those things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the love. I think Star is my favorite one because of all the little doo dads.

      Delete
  2. Your girls make me laugh and your layouts make me smile! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your layouts are gorgeous, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete