Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm back did you miss me?

Well I've been a little preoccupied, I haven't created anything in a few weeks. But that didn't stop my purchasing...I've actually been reading several books back to back. I know I could not put them down. So I will be back to scrapping soon. Just wanted to say hello and update you on some things. The kids started school this week. Gabby, my 4 year old hated it, she cried, she wanted to go back to daycare. Now understand she's been in daycare since she was 12 wks old so this is a big challenge and change for her. She ended up getting it together later though. Farrah is a pro, she didn't have an issue, she's happy to be in 3rd grade. Here are a few pictures, don't they look cute in their uniforms? I'm glad but @ the same time they get soooooo dirty. Why can't they have darker tops??? Have a good evening.




1 comment:

  1. Love your back to school photos, I will post mine soon camera battery needs a chargin'! I took some too and we have the option at this school for white or maroon,you know what I chose though it t's off my 4th grader she doesn't see (or ignores it) what I see when she gets home!

    ReplyDelete