Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Night Delight

I am sooo glad it's Friday you can't even begin to believe! It's been a rough week @ work and I can't believe I made it all 5 days. All I really want to do is get to bed but I had to finish this layout before the month was out. I didn't want to leave September with only 2 layouts completed. Not that I am on a schedule but I felt compelled to show you guys this funny layout about my 2 girls playing with eachother but my 4 year old seems to be playing a little too much:



 I started this out by using 12/12 hexagon template by The Crafter's Workshop. I misted with several different colors of pinks, blues, plumbs, aquas and yellows. I'm very pleased with it but you can't really tell because of the white background. I did some stitching on random spots on the hexagons. I used different punches for borders (flowers and hearts). Well I must go now so have a blessed weekend.


As you can see I did some misting here. I made the banners by using a scalloped circle punch, folding them in half and stringing to some bakers twine. It's made up mostly of scraps from the layout about. Surprisingly it didn't take long to complete. 

1 comment: