Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tasty Ice Cream & A Bonus Layout

Happy Saturday everyone. Hope everything is going well. Stopped in to make a quick post. Not much going  on today in my neck of the woods but it's a pretty nice day. I go back to work on Monday (blah). Anywhoo here's a layout that I have been working on and I would love to share with you.


Farrah enjoying her vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate. She loves it that way but I love Culver's Turtle Sundays. So I started off cutting the base paper (Bazzill Wayfarer) down to 8 1/2 x 11. I used a bracket template to make my larger photo mat. I then painted over it using Canary Yellow acrylic paint by Apple Barrel. Then I used Crafter's Workshop Mini Life Shapes template and Adirondack paint dabber in Clover to make the circle pattern. After I let that dry I added the Inky Black spray, Tattered Angels S.W.A.K. and Electric Blue mist.

Other products used:
Echo Park Everyday Eclectic Doily Multi
Martha Stewart 3 in 1 Classic Butterfly
Jenni Bowlin Studio-Fiskars Blue Ribbon Punch
Lily Bee Buttercup in Queen Bee
Lily Bee Head Over Heels in Flirt
Lily Bee Victoria Park in Richmond Row
Basic Grey Nook and Pantry in Fruit Salad
Marvy Uchida Heart punch
October Afternoon Mini Market Sherbert stickers
Making Memories Ledger stickers in white/black
Amy Tan Bits die cuts


Yes these kids are climbing and playing in their Sunday dresses. We stopped at the park just so I could snap some pictures. 

Products used:
Teresa Collins Tell Your Story
Punch Bunch butterfly punch
Martha Stewart 3 in 1butterfly punch
Lily Bee Buttercup and Head Over Heels
EK Success 1 in Scalloped Circle punch
Jenni Bowlin Blue Ribbon punch
Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock
Crafter's Work Shop Mini Window Screen template
Prima chalk in Old Rose

3 comments:

  1. Very cute LO! I must try misting sometime.It looks so good on your LOs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I recently became a fan of misting.

      Delete
  2. I love the tasty ice cream page!!! The black mist dots look fantastic when compared to the blue polk dot print and the yellow paint- I love Apple Barrel paints! I bought up all their neon paints- they are just sitting there waiting for me to come up with something awesome. I also love all the white space in the climb page- the girls' dresses are adorable! Thanks for swinging by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete