Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I've Been Scrappin!

Hello everyone I have several layouts to share, this weekend I did alot of scrapping while watching season 9 and 10 of CSI Miami. Can't get enough of Horation Caine. Anyhow here they are and be warned there are alot of them thanks for looking and happy crafting.
 
Enjoy The Simple Things:
So glad I was able to get some good action shots of Fay on the swing, I've had my dslr for 2 years and I am still learning. Anyway the base paper is WRMK Inked Rose "Striped", journal card WRMK made easy card. Photo backed with Maggie Holmes Oh Darling "Playtime". Chipboard by BG Mint Julep and Knee Highs/Bow ties and used Making Memories Edge Scraper

 
Five Things:
I've had this paper for over a year, it's My Minds Eye Spread Your Wings but I had only planned to use the reverse side because I love teal/torquiose dots but I decided to do something different. I found several questions online to ask my child to get to know her better. I know I know I should already know her but sue me lol. She's 10 now and going through changes so she's up and down, she changes with the wind.....
Orange stickers are BG Nook and Pantry, "hello" die cut is Heidi Swapp, number's die cuts are Fancy Pants Trend Setter ephemera pack. Fiskars Apron Lace punch and EK Success Daisy punch used.

 
Just Swingin':
Gabby loves to swing and has alot of fun doing it. She will swing for hours and loves to go super high! I love imperfect pictures and the one on the right is my favorite because it shows action.
Used Thickers Kensie, Bazzill Avalanche, My Mind's Eye My Girl "Flutterby", Dear Lizzy triangle paper, DCWV Birghts Stack, scraps of WRMK Inked Rose, Basic Grey Mint Julep and Knee Highs/Bow Ties, Glitz Navy Stickers, Fiskars Pretty Scallops 4xl, Studio Calico Cameo mist

 
This or That:
More questions for my 10 year old. She's got so much character now. However when taking pictures I always have to say "smile silly or laugh" because her regular smiles seem so fake so I just let her be without being fake. All paper is The Pier "Heatwave" except for the photo mat which is DCWV Brights Matstack. I used Ek Success 2 point flag, Thickers Lullaby and Thickers Rainboots

 
A Day To Remember:
 I missed a whole year of making memories and going to the beach! Last summer I didn't do any scrapping or create any memories due to getting my health in check. The backgroun paper is DCWV Brights, The journal card is WRMK Down the Board Walk. The chipboard arrow is Basic Grey Mint Julep and Soleil brads. I misted with Tattered Angels Patina
 
Favorites:
Believe it or not I got the design idea from the back of Maggie Holmes Oh Darling paper pack. The chipboard and doll paper is Maggie Holmes, the triangle paper and dot paper is Dear Lizzy. The "love card" is Project Life Everyday, the letter stickers are Thickers Custard

 
Never 2 Old:
I guess Gabby is never to old to be held in Fay's arms. Paper is Maggie Holmes Styleboard and Oh Darling. Project Life Strawberry card behind the photo. Scraps of Heidi Swapp, MME, DCWV and Mango Frost. Letter stickers are Remarks Autumn and Thickers Lullaby

 
So Very Grateful:
No doubt they love eachother immensly. Background paper is Pink Paislee Solstice, banner and star is Heidi Swapp. Thickers gold stickers "Fox", 8/11 paper is best of Maggie Holmes. I used Making Memories edge scraper, Fiskars Squeeze punch in That's Amore and Glitz Teeny Alpha in Navy

 
You Sparkle and Shine:
No more stiff looking pictures yay! She's showing her character and I love it. Pink Paislee Solstice "Capetown", Making Memories edge scraper, Maggie Holmes Flea Market cards, Ek Success 2 point flag punch, Making Memories Tiny Alpha stickers, Amy Tan Thickers "Scene" and Studio Calico Pink stickers



Super High!
She was crying because she wanted to go super high and was not going high as she wanted. Pink Paislee Solstice "Maui", Project Life Strawberry cards, Maggie Holmes Flea Market cards, scraps of Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm and Maggie Holmes Styleboard. Maggie Holmes ephemera and Remarks Autumn stickers
 




6 comments:

  1. Very pretty layouts. You were very busy this past weekend. I especially love the lays with the questions. Genius idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a search online for those questions and asked away. Thanks for looking!

      Delete
  2. Waoh ! You've been busy ! Very pretty work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the children were away most of the time so it was pretty easy going.

      Delete
  3. That's a lot of scrapping! Great pages!! Love the color and fun with them. Love, love the way you used the #'s on Five Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you very much and with 4 days off I was able to get alot of things done!

      Delete