Saturday, August 16, 2014

It's been hectic

To say the least, I've been so busy at work and with homelife that I leave my scrapping until the weekends. The kids are getting ready to go back to school, they've had a wonderful summer, went on alot of field trips including the Chicago Musuem, swimming, the Milwaukee Musuem and other places. I have 2 layouts to share with you guys:

Pocoyo
Gabby loves to read and has read Pocoyo so many times she knows the whole story. I used a mix of Fancy Pants Trendsetter, Heidi Swapp, and Maggie Holmes on this. Very quick layout.
 

 
The Bridge
Fay does this all the time and it scares me I keep thinking she's going to hurt herself. Anywhoo she loves to run, jump and play but doesn't every 10 year old lol?
I uses a mix of Basic Grey What's Up, Studio Calico, Thickers, Snap Simple Stories and Jenni Bowlin punch

 
 
Well I hope your weekend goes well, I've got some washing and relaxing to do. Take care and God bless. 


2 comments:

  1. These pages are cute and I especially like the glitter blue banner on the first one. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete