Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy Monday: "The expresion of joy is a wonderous thing. Our mouths are filled with laughter". Psalm 126:2

Hey everyone two quick layouts I want to share. Completed during the weekend, I can only do about 2 or 3 on the weekends which is cool I am no longer obsessed (sigh) lol.  My kiddies are growing up so fast and I am constantly taking pictures of them doing something. Thanks for looking friends love you and God Bless.
 
Joyus:
Journaling reads Took these last year, she's grown so much since then though. "The expresion of joy is a wonderous thing. Our mouths are filled with laughter". Psalm 126:2
Used Swiss Dot Template, Heidi Swapp, Maggie Holmes, Dear Lizzy and Thickers
 

 
Play List:
The kids love music. In rotation:
Let Her Go by Passenger
Break Every Chain- Tasha Cobbs
He Want's It All- Forever Jones
Used some Maggie Holmes, Thickers, Crate Paper and Fiskars

No comments:

Post a Comment