Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy Tuesday

Hello everyone how are you doing? I am doing swell just counting down the days until my vacation begins. I will probably spend the bulk at home sleeping and some crafting. The kids will be out of school also so maybe we can do something fun like a movie or something. This is my attempt to post more pictures, blogger was acting funky yesterday.

 Another Challenge for December (Scraplift your favorites)
base paper is Coordinations Bright White, Dear Lizzy ribbon at the top. MME Necessities Metallics, Studio Calico wood veneer butterfuly. Maya Road canvas butterflies. I did alot of punching from Martha Stewart, Ek Success and Fiskars from scraps. I used Color Shine Tropicana Teal and Gold Lame. Enamel dots are from Teresa Collins.
 

 
Here is the lift
As you can see mine doesn't look exactly like her's but thats the beauty in scraplifting you can take something and make it your own and thats what I did here. I loved all the butterflies, I collect butterfly stamps, punches and I would love to have some more dies for my Spellbinders. I think I have every butterfly cart for my Slice and a few for my Cricuit
 
Well for some reason I can't upload it so here's the link found on scrapbook.com
Love You Everyday by JC Chris
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment