Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Monday

Hello friends, I pray your Thanksgiving was awesome. Mine was okay, not the same without my aunt being here; she passed away in July 2014 from complications from stomach cancer surgery. Holidays are not the same without your loved ones. Anyway I did alot of creating over last week, got some much needed sleep, cleaning the living and dinning room area and let the kids put up the tree. Here are a few layouts I did and thanks for looking.

Enjoy Life To The Full:
Background paper is Basic Gray Hey Boy ($3 at J's a few weeks ago). Mist is Heidi Swapp Colorshine in Gold. Edges distressed using Making Memories edge scraper and Tim Holtz Walnut Stain around the edges. Title made by Thickers Fancy and random scraps.
 

 
Free Fallin':
I was listening to Tom Petty as I created this. Orginally I hadn't had a title but the it fit well with her playing with the leaves. I love that the pictures are not perfect but I love the warm glow on them and they are perfect for me :) Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party 6x6 and project life cards. Martha Stewart Country Butterfly, Making Memories Edge Scraper, Heidi Swapp Primrose, God and Tropicana Teal. Studio Calico stickers and wood veneer. Maggie Holmes resin flowers.

 

 
 
 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your aunt. :(

    Your pages are really nice! I love the distressing and misting.

    ReplyDelete