Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Monday Everyone

So how was your weekend? I got 7 layouts done not sure if I am going to post them all because blogging is time consuming especially when I'm doing it during slow times @ work :) How is your Christmas planning going if you celebrate it? The kids should be happy this Christmas, I didn't spend much though but they should be happy. They still love dolls, puzzles and finger nail polish so it's easy plus they are young girls so no qualms there!

I'm still doing challenges over on www.scrapbook.com so here are a few and thanks for looking

 
2 layouts for the December Use Your Scraps Challenge:
Oh Hello Beautiful Today:
The background paper is not a scrap but Coordinations in Bright White. I love white texture cardstock! everything else is scraps made with Heidi Swapp Hello Today, Maggie Holmes Crate Paper and Maggie Holmes Styleboard. Buttons are Basic Grey, punched shapes are Martha Stewart butterfly. The joural spot is Maggie Holmes. Making Memories Edge Scraper, Studio Calico Powder Blue mist, Stephanie Barnard Spray in Guava, Doodlebug Hopscotch stickers. I did doodle a bit because it looked kinda naked and I wanted to add my own touches to it. I really love it, plus my cutie. Oh she's 10 and getting bigger. I wrote about how beautiful she is getting every day.
 
 
Hope In Fron Of Me:
I created this whole page out of scraps from leftover projects, even the background. Growing very fond of Heidi Swapp Hello Today and Serendipity Line. Cork Butterflies, Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm, Colorshine in Navy, Fiskars Pretty Scallops punch and EK Success butterfly punch used.

 
December Music Challenge:
FUN: challenge was to use an artist or band name in the title or the journal. I had a very hard time trying to come up with a band so I just used the group Fun and went from there. They had so much fun playing in the leaves and throwing them up in the air. Background paper is MME Kate and Company Bright Florals, I used the 22mm brad puncher from Imaginisce at the bottom looks like a flower. Studio Calico wood veneer arrow, Tattered Angels Patina and Thickers Patchwork sticers. The pink stickers and gold heart are Studio One from Joann's.
 
 
December Page maps:
 
 
 
 
 
 
This computer is acting funky again so I will try to upload more later or tomorrow. Have a blessed day. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment