Monday, December 31, 2012

The Last Hurrah

Just dropping in to post the last layouts of 2012. Have a blessed and safe New Year.

I Love It!


The base ppr is BG Hopscotch called Monkey Bars. I layered DCWV Spring Stack over it. I used paint in Rosy Posy and 6/6 Circle Grid template. I used scraps of Crate Paper On Trend & Lil Bo Peep, and Just The Edge in Slipper. I made the title with white paint and TCW Mini Life Strips and added some sequins.

Happy Christmas
The night before Christmas, the girls were anticipating opening gifts the next morning.
The base ppr is CP Lil Bo Peep, I used Fiskars Effervescence punch on the top of the pink paper. I used Crate Paper Peppermint 6/6 pad I got from Target. I used the "high def" filter in Picasa to edit the picture. 

 Rock On








No comments:

Post a Comment