Thursday, December 6, 2012

Simply

This is simply Farrah, having a wonderful time. I've been listening to hours upon hours of Christmas music and well, I love it. Especially @ work because it makes my day more tolerable. I finished this layout on Monday night, just haven't had time to post it. This is layout #3 and I've got #4 done but no title so I will wait to post it. Since I plan to complete 31 this month, I'm actually 2 behind but it's been a crazy week so I will give myself a break. 

Simply Having A Wonderful Time: Farrah @ the park


I had alot of fun making this layout. I did alot of layering here and I used the harlequin template along with some acrylic paint to do my masking. I used a mix of MME Lavender & Happy Day, Crate Paper Story Teller, EK Fancy Flight butterfly punch, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type letter stickers, and Martha Stewart paint in Bubblegum. I distressed the edge of the paper too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment