Monday, April 8, 2013

Feeling The Burn...

I have to do it, I have to get healthy and if that means popping in an exercise DVD and sweating it out in my livingroom then I have to get my butt off the couch and do it! I've picked up too many pounds over the last few years and I am getting older. I am told that its harder to get it off as you age. So I popped in a Denise Austin vid and started on my way. My body is going to be sore in the morning. My kids joined in on the fun but they are itty bitty things, they moved in ways I could not. They upstaged me!!!

I worked my arms, back, butt and thighs. My mother suggested I get some Epsom Salt to ease my muscles. Well I am going to need something if I plan on getting out of the bed tomorrow ;). I was able to finish these 2 layouts today though. The first one I started over the weekend and completed today. The 2nd one started before my workout and finished after.

Family Time


Created for April 2 picture challenge @ www.scrapbook.com
This is Farrah, her sister Zaria and Gabby. Also her cousins Munchie & Choony. Not sure where my friend got those nicknames from LOL. This was taken last years Easter. They had so much fun together. I used the "cross filter" to edit my pictures in Picasa. My base ppr is Heidi Swapp Serendipity.The large folder is Basic Gray Hey You. The little bits are Cosmo Cricket Upcycle. The border @ the bottom is Half The Edge by Bazzill. I used scraps of Sassafrass and Dear Lizzy for the border @ the top

Big Girl


This is Gabby's 2nd trip to the dentist. She was much more @ ease and even smiled for the camera. However she still cried during the exam but we did not have to put her in the papoose this time. Created for April multi picture challenge


Well I am going to lay it down right now, I'll check with you guys and let you know how my body is fairing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment